Disney on Ice Text to Win Contest Rules
Who Can Enter
1. To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must be Tennessee or Kentucky residents who are 21 years of age or older and reside in the WUXP-MYTV30 viewing area.
2. Employees of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Sinclair Television of Nashville, Inc., and any other company which owns, programs or provides other services to television broadcast station WUXP-MYTV30 (the “Station”), WZTV, WNAB, , Feld Entertainment, Inc., Disney On Ice, LLC, Bridgestone Arena, Inc, their affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, any and all local television broadcast and cable stations, local radio and other media companies, and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term “immediate families” includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren.
How to Enter
(a) No purchase is necessary to enter. Only one entry per mobile device per weekday (Monday through Friday). The authorized account holder of the mobile telephone number associated with the entry is considered the entrant.
(b) Weekdays between September 16, 2013 and September 20, 2013, watch “Family Feud” on MYTV30 (WUXP Channel 30) at 6:30 p.m. and look for the daily keyword. To enter, text the nightly keyword to the short code 45203. Text STOP to 45203 to cancel. Text HELP to 45203 for help. Entrants will receive up to two messages relating to this contest. Standard text messaging rates apply to all text message entries sent. No mechanically reproduced or completed entries will be accepted.
(c) The contest starts on Monday, September 16, 2013, and ends on Friday, September 20, 2013 (the “Contest Period”). Entries must be received by Station by 11:59 p.m. CDT each weekday during the Contest Period to qualify for the daily weekday drawing. Station is not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected entries, printing errors, server unavailability, computer or any other electronic malfunction, or if text message is not received.
(d) Each weekday during the Contest Period, one (1) winner will be randomly selected from among valid and correct entries, for a total of five (5) nightly winners. Remaining valid and correct entries will not carry over to the next weekday drawing. On Monday, September 23, 2013, one (1) Grand Prize winner will be selected from among all entries accumulated during the Contest Period.
(e) All entries received that are mutilated, tampered with, incorrect, illegible, or from ineligible entrants will be void. All entries become the property of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc. and the Station and will not be acknowledged or returned.
1. A total of five (5) nightly winners will be selected. Each daily winner will receive two (2) tickets to Disney on Ice at Bridgestone Arena in Nashville, Tennessee. Each daily winner prize is valued at $70.00. The daily winner prize must be used TBA (October 3 through October 6, 2013.) One (1) grand prize winner will receive ten (10) tickets to Disney on Ice. The grand prize is subject to Disney on Ice and Bridgestone Arena terms and conditions. Ticket dates (TBA) will are October 3, through October 6, 2013. The Grand Prize is valued at $350.00.
2. Winner(s) will be notified by phone or email. Before claiming prizes, winners must provide their correct name, address and telephone number to Station at the time of notification. Winner(s) must sign and return a release and affidavit of eligibility, which must be received within three (3) days of notification at the time winner(s) claim his/her prize in person at the Station. All persons traveling on the trip must be 18 years of age or over, unless travelers under 18 are accompanied by at least one adult who is the parent or legal guardian of all of the minors. All persons traveling on the trip must also sign and return a release which must be returned with the winner’s release and affidavit of eligibility within the time frame specified above. Winner(s) must show picture identification to claim prizes. Station reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding the prize based on the identification presented.
3. If a daily winner cannot be notified within 3 days, or does not timely sign and return the release and affidavit of eligibility, then the prize will be forfeited, and an alternate winner will be randomly selected from among remaining valid and correct entries for the respective daily drawing. If the grand prize winner cannot be notified within 3 days or does not timely sign and return the release and affidavit of eligibility, then the prize will be forfeited, and an alternate winner will be randomly selected from among remaining entries.
4. There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives as prizes except at the sole discretion of the Station. The Station has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No transfer or assignment of prizes is allowed.
5. Each winner is responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules. Winner must sign a W-9 form.
6. Only one prize will be awarded per household.
7. Sinclair Television Nashville, Inc., Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., and Sinclair Television Group, Inc., are not liable if the provider of any part of the prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
8. Sinclair Television Nashville, Inc., Sinclair Broadcast Group Inc., and Sinclair Television Group, Inc., are not responsible for any liabilities arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
9. In claiming your prize, you acknowledge that Sinclair Television Nashville, Inc., Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., and Sinclair Television Group, Inc., have the right to publicize your name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that you are the winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
Odds of Winning / Miscellaneous
1. Odds of winning a daily prize depend on the number of correct entries received each weekday during the Contest Period. Odds of winning the grand prize depend on the total number of correct entries received during the Contest Period.
2. Complete contest rules are available Monday through Friday during normal business hours at WUXP 631 Mainstream Drive, Nashville, Tennessee 37228 and on the station’s website at www.mytv30web.com
3. For a list of prize winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to “Disney on Ice! ” at WUXP 631 Mainstream Drive Nashville, Tennessee 37228 by October 31, 2013.
4. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Nashville, Inc., and Disney On Ice, LLC, Bridgestone Arena, Inc. accept no liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded hereunder.
5. Station cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes or contest information.
6. Station reserves the right to make rules and contest changes and change the aforementioned contest dates and daily prizes.